D. Elizabeth WalkerMember
D. Elizabeth Walker
Email Elizabeth Walker
Over her career, Elizabeth Walker has tried to verdict over 100 civil jury trials and has reported decisions in both Maryland and Washington, D.C. Her primary focus is defending health care providers, including physicians, nurses, dentists, therapists, and long-term care providers. Elizabeth also handles individual and corporate matters, including catastrophic personal injuries, wrongful death actions, homeowner’s claims, commercial liability action, construction litigation, and general business litigation.
Admitted: Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Juris Doctor, American University Washington College of Law 1986
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Fry v. Carter, 375 Md. 341, 825 A.2d 1042 (2003).
- I.J.G., Inc. v. Penn-America Ins. Co., 803 A.2d 430 (D.C. App. 2002).
- Watts v. King, 143 Md.App. 293, 794 A.2d 723 (2002).
- Maryland Bd. of Dental Exam’rs v. Fisher, 123 Md.App. 322, 718 A.2d 627 (1998).
- King v. Pagliaro Bros. Stone Co., 703 A.2d 1232 (D.C. App. 1997).
- Begum v. Auvongazeb, 695 A.2d 112 (D.C. App. 1997)
- Harris v. Sears Robuck & Co., 695 A.2d 108 (D.C. App. 1997).
- Matta v. Board of Education, 78 Md.App. 264, 552 A.2d 1340 (1989).