Dylan K. Bernstein
Dylan joined Walker, Murphy, & Nelson, L.L.P., as an associate attorney in September, 2015. Before joining the firm, Dylan was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Robert A. Greenberg in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland.
Dylan graduated from Washington College in 2011, where he received a B.A. in American Studies. While attending the University of Baltimore School of Law, Dylan served as an editor of the Law Review. He received his J.D. in 2014.
- Maryland, 2014
- District of Columbia, pending
- Washington College, 2011 – B.A. American Studies
- University of Baltimore School of Law, 2014 – J.D., magna cum laude
- Maryland State Bar Association (Young Lawyers’ Section)
- Montgomery County Bar Association